New Integrated Undergraduate/Graduate Degrees with School of International Affairs

Penn State undergraduate students majoring in German or Russian can now earn a master's degree in International Affairs with only one additional year of study beyond their bachelor's through the integrated undergraduate-graduate (IUG) degree program offered by the School of International Affairs (SIA) and the Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures at Penn State. Those interested should write to for further information.