Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be enrolled full-time with a major in Russian or German, and at least junior standing
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in your Russian or German major
- Demonstrate financial need according to the federal guidelines
- Be enrolled as a full-time graduate student in Russian or German
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.3
In order to apply, submit to Professor Richard Page, Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures, Penn State University, the following:
- a copy of Financial Need Statement (undergraduate students only)
- completed application form (click here to download form)
Application deadline is January 13.
These scholarships are not automatically renewable. You must reapply to be considered for future funding.
If you have questions about these procedures, contact Professor Adrian Wanner (before December 31, 2011) or Professor Richard Page (after January 1, 2012)